Friday, February 4, 2011

First Post

OK.  This is my first post on my first ever blog.  I am not currently on my own computer, so I can't add any of my speaker designs, electrical schematics, projects, or anything really worth reading. However, I can refer all of you to some places you would find interest in, should the description of my blog sound entertaining.
diyaudioprojects.com - This is a good one
diyaudio.com - My Favorite forum
frugal-horn.com - Interesting concepts
humblehomemadehifi.com - This guy makes me jealous
zaphaudio.com - jealous of this guy too

These are all that I can think of at the moment, college is taking up a lot of my time recently

parts-express.com - Where I make most of my purchases
madisound.com - Where I make other purchases

Expect more interesting posts, and more posts starting Monday at the latest

No comments:

Post a Comment