Monday, February 7, 2011

Dimensions, Schematic, and pictures of the design in the last post.

Ok, I seem to have lost the original schematic that used the same tweeter and exact same cabinet configuration.  But, the good news is that I found the revised version I made.  Also very sorry for the terrible pictures, they're from my phone.
If the speakers look as though they have no finish, that is because they don't.  I never added any because they were going to go into either my dorm or my garage, and neither places need fancy looking speakers. 

The frequency response of these speakers in free space, with no room gain would be pretty aweful.  But, in small rooms, such as dorms, bedrooms or apartments, the room gain will compensate for the tapering of the low end response, making them have a very plentiful amount of bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment